Favorite layouts of 2015

It's almost new year and now it's a good time to look back and make a recap of my favorite layouts from the year 2015.

When it comes to scrapbooking, the year 2015 was really good for me. I was honored to be part of amazing design teams, such as Paper Camellia, Cat File Store, CSI, SATW and Scrapbook Werkstatt. From these I want to specially mention two. Being part of Paper Camellia's design team was a huge deal to me. It was my first "big" design team and I loved working with their kits every month. The other I want to mention is Scrapbook Werkstatt. I have admired their DT for a long time and I was so excited when I joined their team after the summer. They have all the new products at their shop and it's such a great team to be part of. 

I made a lot of layouts this year. Here are some of my favorites!





















I'm sure next year will be amazing too. I'm continuing in Scrapbook Werkstatt's design team and I have a new exciting DT also: Pinkfresh Studio. Let's see what the new year brings! Happy New Year to you, my dear reader!

2 comments

  1. Aivan upeita leiskoja kaikki! Kivaa alkanutta vuotta! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such stunning projects. Love to see your layouts. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!