Notes - little notebook with kit left overs

Today I want to show you a little notebook I made with Paper Camellia’s September Main Scrapbook kit. That gold striped speciality paper from Crate Paper was perfect for making a notebook cover! The paper was sturdy enough to hold all the other papers together.

I decorated the cover with the alpha thickers and a cluster of stickers. I used a bit of extra glue for adhering. This way I can make sure that the embellishments will stay in place.

For the inside pages I used mainly copy paper and some pattern papers from the kit. As the purpose of this book is really to be a notebook I didn’t decorate the inside pages.



Materials: Paper Camellia's September main scrapbook kit (Crate Paper, American Crafts)

No comments

Thank you for leaving a comment!