Summer - a layout were I went overboard with embellishments

Ok, I admit, I went a bit overboard with embellishments on this one! But those chipboard elements were so cool! And even though I used a lot of them in this layout, I have so much left!


The only pieces of patterned paper in this layout are the two cut-out flowers from the fancy Pants Designs paper. Everything else is either chipboard, stickers or other embellishments.




Too much embellishments or just enough? :)

Materials: Materials: Paper Camellia's August main scrapbook kit and embellishment add-on (Crate Paper, Simple Stories, Fancy Pants Designs)

2 comments

  1. I LOVE the way you clustered, layered, and used so many pieces of chipboard and embellishments!! So good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Paige! This layout was so fun to make :)

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment!