Sweet & lovely

Today I have a yummy layout to share with you! It’s all about the sweet and lovely apple pie that my husband made for us one weekend. I love to document the little things from our everyday life!



I still love using gold in my layouts. The gold starred vellum that was included in the Paper Camellia's April Add-on was so pretty combined with the gold vellum triangles that were in the main kit’s Maggie Holmes ephemera pack.


As all the gold takes a lot of attention, I kept the rest of the layout pretty simple. The mint striped paper from My Mind’s Eye (April main kit) was a perfect background.




Materials: Paper Camellia's April main kit and Add-on

1 comment

  1. Vautsi, uskomaton LO! Tuo kulta-valkoinen yhdistelmä on todella kaunis! ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!