The story of a sticker inspired layout

Yep, the starting point to this layout really was a sticker. One of the first things I was really drawn to in Paper Camellia's February kit was the boarder sticker from Crate Paper. It was graphic and somehow different.

I wanted to pair that boarder sticker with this mint heart paper. As the paper and sticker were placed vertically, I balanced the design by placing the title and embellishments horizontally. That wooden tag had a pink heart in the middle, but it was the wrong color for this layout, so I covered it with a sticker.


This layout is about a pretty young lady who really is a sweetheart! I think the paper choices in this layout and that boarder sticker really made this layout fresh and young!




Materials: Paper Camellia February Main kit

1 comment

  1. Another gentle and beautiful layout.The papers are perfect and I love that title.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!