The story of the little violinist

That's me in that picture. I think I'm 5 years old, playing at my first concert.

I started playing violin when I was three. At first I started learning with Suzuki method where you learn the music and songs by listening. The idea is that everyone can learn how to play an instrument. There were these music books that contain many songs and after you learnt all the songs from one book you would play all the songs in a concert. And that's where that picture was taken.

Violin and music have been such a big part of my life. I played until I was 20. I got great friends, traveled  the world and recorded albums with our orchestra. Special memories <3





This layout was created for CSI.

Materials: Pink Paislee, American Crafts, Crate Paper, Doodlebug Designs, MME

3 comments

  1. WOW! Veera you are a dark horse. How wonderful. I wish I could play an instrument. I can't sing or hold a tune or anything. This is another lovely layout and I love the light ombre effect you created at the top of the layout. Just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Veera Hi, I love your style, really know when to stop putting decorations! .. How beautiful and simple style. I became a follower. Felictaciones!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!