OMG she can drive!!!

Yey, I was able to use a bold black pattern paper and still create a layout that's my style!

Jee, onnistuin tekemään sivun, jossa isossa osassa on musta vahvakuvioinen paperi ja silti sivu näyttää minun tekemältäni!


This layout tells about my cousin.  It's so great to see how she has grown. She got her driver's licence a while ago and I can say it felt so strange to be in a car while she was driving. She was such a good driver, but it was so strange as she has always been so much younger than me and now she can drive herself! And of course, as I'm a scrapbooker I took a picture of that situation!

Tämä sivu kertoo serkustani. On ollut ihana seurata hänen kasvamistaan. Vähän aikaa sitten hän sai ajokortin ja pääsin ajelulle. Tuntui niin kummalliselta olla kyydissä, kun hän ajoi. Hän oli todella hyvä kuski, mutta silti tuntui kummalta olla kyydissä, koska hän on aina ollut minua nuorempi ja nyt hän voi jo ajaa autoa! Ja skräppääjänä tietenkin otin kuvan tilanteesta!




Evidence: lots of layers, string
Testimony: document something strange

2 comments

  1. I think it is a rare talent to be able to embrace other mediums or styles or colours and still maintain your own feel on a layout and you do it so well... even when you step right out of your comfort zone it is still a Veera layout. Bravo! This is a fabulous layout and it hits you suddenly when you realise that people around you are growing up... :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!