Delight - CSI & Scrap365

The new collaboration file with CSI and Scrap365 is up and running! I was fortunate to have my layout published in the magazine too. You have time until end of June to participate!

Uusin CSI:n ja Scrap365-lehden yhteistyöhaaste on julkaistu! Olin onnekas ja minun sivuni julkaistiin myös viimeisimmässä lehdessä. Osallistumisaikaa on kesäkuun loppuun!


I used a gold framed photo overlay under the picture to draw attention to the photo. Heidi Swapp's "delight" text was the perfect title and fitted so well above the picture  leaving us visible showing between the letters.

Laitoin kuvan alle kultareunaisen, normaalisti kuvien päälle tarkoitetun, kehyksen keskittämään huomion kuvaan. Heidi Swappin Delight-teksti oli täydellinen otsikko ja se sopi hienosti kuvan päälle.




Evidence: Ombre effect, frames, gold
Topic: wedding, 6-word memoir

2 comments

  1. Less is always more and each time I visit your blog I remind myself of that. Then - when I come to do a layout I just can't stop and I end up piling it on. It is a knack you know to create these beautiful clean line, striking layouts. I love this one and the colours are just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ihana leiska, onneksi olkoon julkaisuun pääsystä! Se on kyllä ihan ansaittua (eikä vain onnea), sillä raikas tyylisi on niin omansa lainen! Kiva tehtävänanto myöskin. Täytyy painaa mieleen, jospa ehtisin osallistua!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!