Little moments - SATW

Mukavaa sunnutai-iltaa! Tämän viikonlopun aikana eilisen kansainvälisen skräppäyspäivän innoittamana olen tehnyt muutaman sivun, joiden tekemisestä olen todella nauttinut. Nämä on ollut sellaisia mukavia "hyvän mielen sivuja".  Scrap Around The World -haasteessa on nyt meneillään juhlahaaste, johon tällä sivulla osallistun.

This weekend I have just enjoyed scrapbooking. Inspired by the (inter)national scrapbook day I have made two layout that I have just loved making. These have been sort of feel good layouts for me. This is one of the layouts and with this I participate to the Scrap Around The World's May's challenge. 



Haasteen inspiraatiokuvassa oli juhlan tuntua. Niinpä lähdin miettimään viimeisintä juhlahetkeä, joka minulla on ollut. Vaihdoin työtehtäviä huhtikuussa ja tuossa kuvassa on onnittelukukat siitä. Haasteen kuvan innoittamana lisäsin sivuun vielä tuon kakkupaperin ja hieman kultaa tagin muodossa. Tämä sivu on kyllä niin minun näköinen!

SATW mood board was really festive. I started to think what has been the last celebration that I have had. My role at work changed on April and my new team members wished me welcomed with the flowers that are in the picture. I was also inspired by the moodboards doilies (that were on the presents) and gold. This layout is just so my style!




Tässä vielä haasteen inspiraatiokuva:

Here is the mood board for the challenge:


9 comments

  1. Mielettömän hieno, ja ihan kuten sanoit niin aivan tismalleen juuri sinun näköisesi! Valloittava, tämän lisään pinterestiin varmasti :)
    Kiitos kun hyppäsit Scrap Around the Worldin mukaan <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ihana kaunis herkkä sivu. Sinä osatt kyllä upeasti tulkita Veera!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pretty page! Thanks for playing at SATW!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty layout! I love the soft colors and warm feel to it! Thanks for playing along at SATW!http://mybeaner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful page! I love the colors. Thank you for playing with us at SATW!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So simple but soooo beautiful. I don't know how people create something such simple and it looks like a piece of art. I would really love to be able to do that. I really admire! Thank you for playing along with Scrap Around the World this month.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is simply divine......I'm in love thank you so much for playing with us at Scrap Around the World hugs Amy ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. it's really fabulous!!!so simple and perfect!!!thanks so much for playing along with us at SCRAP AROUND THE WORLD!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Onpa kaunis leiska! Pidän värimaailmasta :)
    Kiva kun otit SATW haasteen vastaan :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!