Chillin'

Harmaa ja keltainen on sellainen väriyhdistelmä, josta tykkään jotenkin todella paljon. Joku siinä vetoaa! Tätä yhdistelmää pääsinkin käyttämään viime yönä julkaistussa CSI-haasteessa.

I just love the color combination of grey and yellow! I was able to work with these colors in the latest CSI challenge that was published last night. 


En nyt tiedä onko tämä sivu ihan tyypillinen minulle, sillä nuo "nuolet" ovat aika hallitseva elementti. Tällä kertaa vaan inspiraatio vei ja katselin lopuksi sivua, että "jahas, tällainen tästä sitten tuli". Toisaalta oli mukava skräpätä ilman sen suurempia suunnitelmia. Sivun aiheekseni otin kertoa yhden "omituisuuksistani". Rakastan kaikkia ihania pehmeitä vaatteita: oli sitten kyseessä tossut tai pehmeän pörröinen paita. Mukavuus ennen kaikkea, ainakin kotona! :)

This isn't really a typical layout for me as those arrows/chevrons are so powerful element on the page. This time the inspiration just took me over and the finished layout was a surprise to me too. It was also nice to scrapbook without any bigger plans. To this layout I documented one of my quirks. I just love all the super soft and comfy clothes: it might be fleece slippers or fluffy hoodie. Comfort comes first, at least at home! :)




Evidence: circles, rub-ons (on the background), chalks (I distressed the arrows), arrows
Testimony: Document a quirk


2 comments

  1. Kaunis sivu<3 ihanan herkkä kuva ja kerrassaan suloiset tossut.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love this layout Veera, the colours, the chevrons and the photo but most of all I love the slippers. I have some like that and I live in them in winter. Another gorgeous layout from you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!