I listed 10 mainly scrapbooking related things and memories from 2014:
- I found white card stock. And with that I really found my (current) scrapbooking style
- I attended my first ever scrapbooking/crafting course. The teacher was the amazing Finnabair and she couraged me to try and do some mixed media too.
- I started to meet scrappy friends regularly. I just love the gang we have! We have so much fun scrapping and chatting together!
- I was chosen to Paper Camellia kit club's design team for 2015. This was a dream come true for me and I can't wait to show you my layouts made with their kits, starting on Thursday!
- I got a new job in April and I love it!
- I had a 3 week vacation abroad and enjoyed New York (again), Mexico, Washington DC and Philadelphia.
- I got hooked to Instagram. I love how interactive and easy it is! I have found so many new scrappy friends through IG!
- I got a new camera and it's amazing! With the new camera I started filming scrapbooking videos.
- I started Project Life and failed miserably. Making weekly PL spreads just didn't work for me. Maybe I need to try to do it monthly or in a different size...
- I realized that I need more space for my scrapbooking. At least my husband is convinced that we need to buy a house :)
I also thought I would share my favorite layouts from 2014 with you. So here they are (not in any specific order):
See you in 2015!