OUAS: Together forever

Once Upon a ...Sketch -haasteessa on elokuun teemana "I'll never forget" (en koskaan unohda). Valitsin aiheekseni hääkuvamme, jotka ovat vielä skräppäämättä. Aihe on ehkä hieman itsestäänselvä, mutta minulle hyvin tärkeä.

The journaling theme in Once Upon a ...Sketch was "I'll never forget". I chose our wedding day as my topic. That might be a bit obvious choice, but it's a day that I really don't forget.


Tykkäsin haasteen luonnoksesta, jossa oli asetettu kaksi kuvaa hieman limittäin. Luonnoksesta poiketen toinen kuvani on hieman toista isompi. Muuten pidin sivun melko yksinkertaiseina, jotta kuville jää tilaa. Sivun tarinointi on piilossa sivun takana.

I really liked the sketch of this challenge which had two photos overlapping each others. In my version the other photo is bigger than the other, but I think it works well. I tried to keep the page quite simple so that the photos would be the focal point. The journaling is hidden on the backside of the page.


Tässä vielä luonnos:

Here is the sketch: 


Kiitos kun kävit!

Thanks for visiting!

11 comments

  1. So very pretty! Love the soft colors you used. Thanks for joining along with OUAS :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the simplicity of this page...so fresh looking...Beautiful photos as well...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Patricia for your kind comment! :)

      Delete
  3. Getting to recognize your work in places Veera, you have such a beautiful refined style. Thank you so much for sharing this special memory with us at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Eila! That means a lot! <3

      Delete
  4. Oh Veera this is stunning! Love your style!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!