Sketchbook365: Tahdon

Osallistun ensimmäistä kertaa Sketchbook 365- haasteeseen. Kesäkuun skräppiteemana on minulla näköjään ollut hääkuvat, joten mennään samalla aiheella tälläkin kertaa.

I'm participating to my first Sketchbook 365 challenge. Clearly my June's scrapbooking theme has been weddings, so let's stick with that. 

Tämän sivun kuva on minulle hyvin tärkeä. Tämä kuva on otettu juuri sillä hetkellä kun mieheni sanoi tahdon  Tarinointi on piilotettu kuvan taakse tagiin. Käytin sivussa ensimmäisiä siirtokuvia (rub ons): nuo hopeat sydämet ja chevronit sopivat sivun väreihin täydellisesti. 

The picture in this page is very special to me. The picture is taken from the exact moment when my husband said "I do" ("Tahdon" in Finnish) in the church ♥ Journaling tag is hidden under the photo. I used my first rub ons in this page: those litlle silver hearts and chevrons worked well with the colors of this page.

2 comments

  1. So cute layout! Wonderful colors! Thank you for playing with us at Sketchbook 365!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so pretty and what a wonderful photo :0) Thanks so much for joining us at Sketchbook365, Ali x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!