CSI: Our happy day

CSI:ssa on kuukauden teemana häät. Kun viime viikon väripaletti tuntui täysin omalta, niin tämän viikon värit olivat taas kaukana siitä. Tässä haaste:

The month's theme in CSI challenges is weddings. Last week the color palette was perfect, but this time the colors were really challenging for me. Here is the challenge folder: 
Kerran kuukaudessa haastessa on mukana luonnos. Pidin luonnoksesta kovasti, mutta muokkasin sitä hieman niin, että kuvat eivät ole aivan samalla tasolla, vaan toinen on hieman ylempänä. Otsikossa ja tarinoinnissa hyödynsin paperissa olevaa fraasia ja tarraa. Minulla ei ollut täysin värejä vastaavia papereita, joten kaikki värit ovat versiossani hieman "vaimeampia".

Once a month CSI challenge includes a sketch. I really liked the sketch this time, but I still changed it a bit. In my version the other picture is a bit higher than the other. In the title and journaling I used pre-existing elements that were already in the paper and I used a sentiment sticker as my journaling. I didn't have papers and elements that would match the color palette 100%, so all the colors in my LO are a bit muted compared to the colors in the challenge. 
Evidence: Circles (In the backround and in the red boarder sticker), Date accents (Date stamp)
Testimony: Document a Wedding

No comments

Thank you for leaving a comment!